Turmeric (Ayurveda’s secret medicine)
Turmeric has been long used in Ayurvedic medicine and in-home remedies. Turmeric has a number of beneficial healing properties. It has been used as a stomach and skin tonic and blood purifier and for the treatment of skin diseases and wound healing.
- Suppressing the transformation and invasion of cancerous cells.
- The rhizome of turmeric is highly aromatic and antiseptic. It also helps in lowering blood and cholesterol, internal blood clots, and is beneficial in treating or reducing symptoms due to anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial effects.
- Fresh turmeric rhizome juice when taken acts as an anthelmintic, a destroyer of parasites or worms especially of the stomach.
- This herb protects bladder and gastrointestinal cancers.
- When turmeric powder is put on an open bleeding wound, the blood stops immediately, and healing starts quickly without infection.
- A paste of turmeric powder, raw onion slice, and mustard oil, when this poultice is in place on a sprain it will reduce the swelling and the inflammation f the hurt, quicker than any other treatment.
- 1/4 tsp of roasted turmeric powder taken orally can heal an internal wound, especially after the surgery.
- Turmeric is very effective for internal wounds, especially in speeding, post-operative healing.
Turmeric Recipe for Internal Wound Healing
Take, one teaspoon of clarified butter (Ghee) warm it up in a saucepan, and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder. Stir for a second then add one cup of milk. Bring it to a boil. Add sugar according to your taste. Let it cool a little then sip this hot drink slowly.
Turmeric Recipe for Rashes
- Take 2 teaspoonful turmeric powder, 2 teaspoonful ground carom seeds, and 2 teaspoons sugar in 4 glasses of water. method: boil it and reduce to 2 glasses. Drink one glass in the morning on an empty stomach and one in the evening before sunset. Within 2-3 days the rashes will clear.
- A paste of turmeric alone or combined with the pulp of neem leaves is used in ringworm, itching, eczema, and other parasitic skin diseases.
Cold, cough, sore throat and congestion can be cured by:
Taking turmeric in sweetened boiled milk.
- Mix clarified butter with turmeric powder to relieve cough.
- To soothe sore throat, suck a piece of turmeric rhizome and a little piece of jagger.
- Take 2gm turmeric powder mix with 2tsp of honey, twice a day to relieve congestion.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and you can email us on email@example.com