How to get rid of Grey Hairs?
In today’s world almost everyone as pre-mature grey hair problem. But nobody has time to understand the reason behind it because our life is too fast. We need to understand some common factors of grey hair and why it happens.
Factors for hair greying:
Yes, it is true that these days we not eating as healthy as we should and most of the time we eat outside which is not healthy.
2. Lack of B vitamins, iron, copper, and iodine in the daily diet.
3. Hereditary conditions.
4. The lifestyle we lead; mental worries produce tension. The scalp cannot be nourished externally it get the nutrients via the bloodstream. Both graying and thinning of hair may occur simultaneously since both are generally a result of aging.
Other reasons for greying hair can due to:
- Unclean condition of the scalp.
- Washing hair with hot water.
- Drying hair with an electric dryer.
- Use of hair dyes. Treatment for pre-maturing graying is more preventing than curative. Try to de-stress, and ensure that our lives are not too fast. grey hair strands might just be an early warning of an internal imbalance.
Grey Hair Remedy: Take 1/2 cup Black Cumin Seeds ( काला जीरा ) and 1/4 sesame seeds ( तिल ) grind them in a stone grinder or in a rolling mill. Boil in 2 cups of water on medium heat until only 1 cup remains. Rinse the hair with that every day after showering and leave the mixture in a bottle until the next time you bathe.
Do this Massage for Hair Loss: Bend your head down towards your knees and vigorously massage your scalp for 5 minutes. Brush on your head using a natural brush. Both these will stimulate circulation to bring more blood to the scalp to help nourish hair follicles.
Please don’t forget to subscribe to us for more future posts. And you can email us at email@example.com