The immune system is the body’s disease-fighting net-work of cells. These cells travel the entire body, contacting virtually every other cell. They recognize, they attack-defending their body against micro-infected cells. To boost the immune system…
- Add plenty of ginger and garlic in your cooked food. Ginger root has pain-relieving properties.
- Drink 2-4 glass of hot water every hour. take thyme herbal tea thrice a day for cold and during flu.
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric in a glass of milk (little warm milk) taken before going to bed can boost immunity and increase stamina.
- Eat light meals, especially dinner.
- Drink a warm concoction of cardamom, fennel, cumin, ginger in the form of tea.
- Rest enough so that the body can fight the infection.
- Drink juice of amla, carrots, and tomatoes, which is rich in vitamin C.
- Once a week do full body massage. This will boost blood circulation and immunity. Massage really helps to remove pain in the tired legs and hips.
- Tulsi tea is good for viral and respiratory infections. It energizes body cells and helps increase stamina. Tulsi can be taken with honey for a cough.