Lemon Mint Juice
One of the major benefits of drinking lemon water is that it aids in weight loss and gives your body natural electrolytes. … Infuse your water with a few sprigs of mint as well to give it a cool fresh taste with some additional sweetness.
14-16 mint leaves, fresh
Honey/palm sugar/sugar to taste
- Blend the lemon juice and the mint leaves together in a blender.
- Add the honey (or other sweeteners) along with 4 cups of water.
- Blend it well together. Strain the juice.
- Pour the juice into glasses and serve chilled.
- Rolling the lemons on a hard surface before cutting will ensure maximum juice yield.
- Blending the mint leaves whole allows for more flavor to released into the juice.